Yest was a long night...
I met my old frens...
Frens i have not met for a month plus...
I met My good fren Gerald & Bernard...
Daryll is in Thailand..
Amin has just booked out..
Amir is in camp...
Maliki should be in the masjid...
Friends i miss n yet to meet...
- Kumar
- Fandi
- Fadli
- Wei Feng
- Weng Sim
- Wael Naeem
and others i cant remember right now...
Anyway last night..Bernard was drunk...
Again...
I have neva came across an officer who gets drunk so often..
I pity my fren...if onli he realized the true meaning of this life..
That the world is temporary and the hereafter everlasting..
As i type...i remind myself...
Hoping that it would also remind to be steadfast in this deen of Allah..
May Allah have mercy on my friends..
And give them hidayah...that they may one day be enlightened about life..
Amin..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment