All praise to Allah who has made easy today's fasting for me..
Allahumma Lakal Hamd Wa Laka Shukr...
I did what i had planned to do today..
And I thank Allah for making e day easy for me..
However, I simply don't und some ppl who have chosen to avoid me..
And told me that i was the one avoiding him...
Allahumusta'anh
For all i knew i do have my own life too..
But he...
Chose to forgo this friendship jus becos of...
I also dunno wat..
May Allah forgive me if I was in the wrong..
And may Allah guide me to what should be done..
I pray that things can change..
For I too have been thinking alot about our friendship..
I hope he doesnt give up on this friendship jus becos of some minor issues...
I dun wish to make enemies nor forgo any friendships..
Especially not those which i have placed much effort and patience in...
To all special ppl reading this blog..
Forgive me should I sin against any of you...
Or should i have made any of you disappointed or unhappy..
With utmost sincerity i didnt mean to hurt any of you...
I pray that Allah will bless each and everyone of you in this blessed month of Ramadan..
That Allah will help us in acheiving as much good deeds in this month..
Forgive us of all our previous sins..
Increase our Imaan...Steadfast is this deen..
And grant His mercy upon us..
Ameen....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment