I was talking to Ramdan after solat fajr in e masjid this morning..
I didnt know why i had e feeling..
Of talking bout e kind of gal i reali wanted..
Ramdan Said : According the Hadith there are 4 criterias..
1. Wealth
2. Status
3. Beauty
4. Deen
I pondered...
The reality is..when it comes to wealth and status..
Its hard to judge in todays context...
Beauty..I dun think i have high expectations..
But it is definitely necessary to consider..
Deen...thats most important from my perception..
5 pillars of Islam is a must..
However, i think i need to find someone who also has e passion like i do..
To seek knowledge...continously purify oneself is soo important..
Its so much easier said than done..I do struggle too..
Wanna find someone who is willing to study with me..
And we would remind each other of being on this straight path..
Sometimes being on this path alone can cause fall backs..
But neva fail to return to the path..
If only....
If only.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment